We are a lively and welcoming church in the heart of the Surrey Hills, part of the Diocese of Guildford and the United Benefice of Shere,
Albury and Chilworth.
Whatever your age or background, whether you live here or visit, join us to find out about the message of Jesus. What does it mean for life’s journey? If you meet us, we hope you discover not just people who go to church, but friends who want to support each other and serve the world God loves, for which Jesus died and rose again. We value people of all ages and children are catered for at all our services.
Our parish extends from Newlands Corner to the edge of Winterfold Forest. We have two active church buildings and a lot of history!
Rev. Andrew Pearson is our Resident Minister.
Suspension of physical meetings
We have to suspend meeting together at present, but we have not gone away!
- we are livestreaming a service every Sunday. The weblink for the next livestream will be posted below as soon as available
- recordings of the services are available in the 'Service Videos' tab above
- we are posting material ranging from prayers to trivia on our Facebook page (@alburyparishchurchsurrey)
- we are holding some other meetings via Zoom or WhatsApp
- you can email us or phone us (see the 'Contact' tab above). Tell us this way if you'd like to hear regularly with news and updates
The church lobby will be open every day for foodbank donations